Okay, I'm not a big expert on the cartoon TMNT, I haven't seen all that many episodes, but I think I have the know-how to devise a drinking game based on the movie. And it can be just as fun with virgin daqueris as beers, so remember to drink responsibly! No one needs a stellar space-crash because some foolish captain was drinking and flying! ANY-way, heeeere it is, best carried out during a TMNT marathon.Got something to add to the TMNT movie drinking game? Email me and I'll stick it in!
Take a sip whenever:
- Raph loses his temper (includes yelling, whining, kicking stuff, etc.)
- Splinter says "my son/sons"
- April screams (works best during the first and third movies)
- Donnie says something mechanically oriented that no one else understands
- Mikey says "dude"
- Leo's voice cracks
- For each foot soldier that gets his ass kicked in under three moves
- Tatsu grunts wordlessly
- Leo and Raph get into an argument
Take a gulp whenever:
- A turtle says "babe"
- Splinter is baffled by something (especially if he does that funny "mm?" thing)
- Tatsu speaks (grunts don't count)
- Splinter does/says something completely unexpected (ex: "dude", "cowabunga", etc.)
- Raph throws something during a temper tantrum
- Donnie is puzzled by something
- The turtles, for some reason or another, end up in a pile.
- Any main character dances
- Casey says something intelligent
- Casey does something intelligent
Back to the Lounge